‘How Time Flies’, the JCAA’s 2020 Annual Members exhibition, is being held from Tuesday 14 April to Friday 1 May. The exhibition is open to both JCAA Members and non-Members. Artists are invited to submit 2D, 3D, digital or crafts. Entry cost for JCAA Members is $20 per work and $40 for three works. Entry for non-Members $30 per work.
A special feature of this exhibition is that there is no size restriction for either 2D or 3D submissions. Delivery of work will take place on Thursday 9th April: 10 am to 2 pm & 5pm to 6:30pm
All hanging works must have Drings to be hung from. 3D work will be displayed either on the floor, suspended or on plinths.
Entry is open now until Friday 3 April. Contact the gallery for further details. firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 9300 3088 Entry forms available below. Payments can be made in person at JAG or by Bank Transfer (Click here to obtain the Bank Account details).
- Artists to submit ABN number/ Statement by Supplier (refer to the link below) on booking of space.
- Opening Event: Friday 17 April from 6pm.
- Exhibitors to fill in roster to help sit the exhibition on Friday evenings (5-8.30pm 24 Apr & 1 May).
- Artwork Pickup: Saturday 2nd May 10 am – 12pm Sold and Unsold work.
- Read full details of terms and conditions in the entry form available using the link below.
REGISTRATION FORM: Click here to download, print, and complete this Entry Form (PDF)